Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Upcoming Week

Another busy week is on the horizon. First off is Sunday with another episode of The Next Food Network Star. That's the good news, the bad news is we've lost our cable connection for the summer so I am going to "make do" with the highlights I can see online at the Food Network Website. I am also going to miss the new series on HGTV to select another design star. Oh well that's life.

Then I will be looking forward to Tuesday and the wonderful farmer's market we have here at Lake Tahoe. Watch for Tuesday's blog as I will be sure to include pictures of this wonderful market. I found a great recipe the other day I am dying to try called "Peach Pudding Cake". I will be busy baking that on Tuesday afternoon. Look for pictures of that cake!! It sounds really good!

The rest of the week I will be working so that involves a lot of "brown bagging". I always take my lunch (plus snacks of course!) to work. I really don't like people I don't know playing with my food. In upcoming blogs I will be talking more about "brown bagging" and hope to get input from others. It is always fun to see what comes out of other people's lunch box!

Have a great week!


No comments: