Saturday, June 28, 2008

Foodies Blogroll

Until recently, most people that have gotten to this blog have checked it out because Rex and I promoted it on our "Happy Camper's" blog. We have done the "Happy Camper's" blog for over two years and decided to "branch out". The result is this "Recipes To Eat" blog and website. But in order to keep growing a blog like this you need "traffic" to it. You need readers, you need to promote your blog....so I applied to something called "The Foodie Blogroll".

The "Foodie Blogroll" is actually a listing of blogs devoted to, well, food. Cooking it, eating it, finding it, and loving it.........all activities I am fully engaged in!! Thankfully, "The Foodie Blogroll" accepted my blog and a list of other food blogs are now prominently displayed in the left hand column of my blog. This is what is called "one hand washing the other"....we all want to promote each other's blogs to people that have an interest in food or "foodies".

I am amazed at how diverse blogs that feature the same subject can be!! It is so cool to read and learn so many different aspects of food preparation, cooking, shopping, tasting, etc., etc. I love it and never tire of the subject and quite frankly it is nice to find an entire community of people that feel that same way!!


No comments: