Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Next Food Network Star - Part 3

Once again I have to base my comments of this competition on whatever videos and comments I can see on the Food Network website. While this is sort of OK, I feel that I am probably missing a great deal. But here goes:

Jeffery was sent home. My opinion of him was of a person that was somewhat shy and reserved....but very tall. On a video I did get to see his potato challenge...Sophisticated Home Fries....not really inspired is it?? Also his on camera presentation was lacking, he didn't make eye contact and seemed aloof. And "salt" in a bottle....it's been done. So I am confident the judges made the correct decision. I have since watched Jeffery's exit interview and I feel if he would have been able to project that personality in the competition, he would still be in the running, but that didn't happen.

I know that next winter I will be able to watch this whole season on either the Fine Living network or the Food Network but it is really frustrating now that I can't see them. I will look forward to seeing them and see if I feel the same way about these contestants..who knows??

So who is my pick for the next eliminated contestant?? My pick is Jennifer.....she just doesn't do anything for me.


No comments: