Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pretzel Bread

A few days ago, I said I was going to be making one of the bread recipes out of the "Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook". Well I did and here is a picture of it:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This bread is soooooooooooooo good I can hardly believe it. Of course a bread with ingredients like beer and pretzels certainly has a lot going for it!! The recipe (which is in the recipe section) calls for thin pretzel sticks broken in half. You would think that there would be chunks of pretzels throughout the bread but there isn't so do yourself a favor....if you are looking for a new bread to try in your bread machine, make pretzel bread!!!

Last Saturday we went to the Rendevous in Carson City. As you know all of those types of things are full of vendors. One vendor had a knife that interested me because I do use a bread machine. The lady told me she also uses a bread machine and that this knife will even cut the bread while it is warm. That little tidbit got her a sale:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This fiddle bow knife for cutting bread can be found at www.mountainwoods.com. And it DOES cut hot bread right out of the bread machine!!


Crock-Pot.com Free Shipping

No comments: