Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome !!!

Welcome to all of the cross over readers from "The Happy Campers" blog!!

Rex put a post up inviting everyone to visit my "Recipes to Eat" website and blog. He also sent many of you e-mails with the same invitation. It has been up and running for about 6 weeks now so while some of the bugs have been worked out it is still very much a "work in progress".

Please take the time to sign up, leave a comment or two, and add a receipe. That is what makes a site like this work!!

I would like to take a little time to explain how a recipe site like this comes together. First of all I purchased what is called a "recipe script". This is actually the vehicle that is used to organize and catagorize the receipes. A framework so to speak. The recipe script comes with 200 recipes so you have something to start out with. I have been working on adding recipes to more reflect what I like to cook and do with food (beside eat it that is). That is one of the reasons I would really appreciate recipes added from friends and family.

I am also working on a newsletter to send out that will include coupons. This is quite an ambitious project so bear with me.....it all takes time.

I want to thank you for coming and hope you visit often!! Please take the time now to bookmark the site!!

No comments: