Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Spatulas

I love going to the kitchen gadget store. A couple of years ago I found a silicone "mini" spatula and spoon set. At the store I like to shop this duo cost $2.95 so I decided to buy them. This has turned out to be my absolute favorite kitchen tool, especially the spoon. I use it to stir anything and everything while I am cooking on the stove top. They are such a handy size and heat proof.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I realized how much I loved these spatulas when every time I wanted one, it was in the dirty dish pile...boy that sounds like I never do dishes. Anyway I decided to buy another set, and while I was at it I bought a silicone turner also. It's small shape makes it perfect to flip eggs or whatever else needs turning.

I have supplied both of my daughters with a set of these and also other friends. I like to share a good thing---so if you run into any of these items, remember they are well worth the money, and do yourself a favor - buy two!!

Tomorrow is Farmer's Market day so I will be featuring another vendor....wonder who it will be this week????


No comments: