Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rachel Ray Moppine Towel

Like most Food Network stars, Rachael Ray has her own line of products. Cookware, cook books, knives, and now a "moppine towel". I was in Bed, Bath, and Beyond in Carson City Friday and they had moppine towels on special for $7.99 so of course I had to buy one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They had this towel in orange strip, orange, bright green, and black. I had to have the orange strip. That was my favorite.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This "moppine towel" is touted as a all in one oven mitt and kitchen towel. From this picture you can tell that the opposite corners are thick oven mitts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This picture demonstrates how you can use the hot pad portion of the towel holding a pan. You can also use this towel to dry dishes or wipe counters. I found this moppine towel to be handy and I liked having the towel barrier between me and a hot pan. It makes a lot more sense after using it than it did watching Rachael use it on her show. Actually I think I may buy another one, always like to have a "back-up".

Tomorrow is the Farmer's Market--have to select another vendor to feature, it will be fun!!


No comments: