Saturday, July 26, 2008

Debbie Meyers Green Bags

The reason I was at Bed, Bath, and Beyond last week was to buy Debbie Meyer Green Bags. I am sure you have all seen the infomercials. After reading a fellow food blogger that highly recommended Debbie Meyer Green Bags, I decided to buy them. These bags are made with natural mineral that absorbs and removes ethylene gas. It is actually the release of this gas that causes produce to spoil.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Since purchasing the bags, I have stored tomatoes, bananas, pepper, broccoli, peaches, and spring mix. I am happy to report that all of these items have stayed fresh beyond the time they normal keep for me.

I did not realize it until I read it on the box, but Debbie Meyer also has CheeseBags, ColdCuts Bags, and BreadBags. I think I will be trying them also!!

No comments: