Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Crepes at the Farmer's Market

It's Tuesday so the Farmer's Market is the place to be!!

I have decided to start "featuring" a different vendor every week. This week's vendor is the girls that make and sell crepes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As you can see, they have several crepes for you to choose from, let see....I guess I will try the egg, ham, cheese, mushroom, and tomato crepe. But I could have had one of those sweet crepes but I am going to have one with vegetables.....as usual I am on a diet!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The first step is to put the crepe batter on the hot plate and roll it out to a thin consistency.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Looks like everything but the tomatoes are on my crepe...it is really lookin" good!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Breakfast is ready and heading to the plate!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Not only did it look good, it tastes good!! This is my first crepe at the Farmer's Market...what I have to do for research!! LOL!!


No comments: