Monday, July 7, 2008

Next Food Network - Part 6

Well, seems I have egg on my face....last week I said Aaron and Adam should leave with Jennifer. I also said it was a three way horse race between Shane, Kelsey, and Lisa. This week it was totally opposite....and .....I am floored!!

Amazingly, Adam did the best job on the Rachel Ray show....and his food was even good!! That was a big surprise to me based on past weeks.

Arron also had great food but we all knew he could cook. He started out a little rocky but ended up saving the day and it was priceless that his Girl Scout helper scooped up the rest of the pizza and took off out the door!!! That was funny.

So the two guys I felt were the next to be eliminated, came in first this week. Just goes to show it isn't over until it's over.

So now we go to Lisa, I was shocked. She just totally "shut down". It seemed she was just intensly intimadated being on the Rachel Ray show. Not something I expected.

Kelsey and Shane both had the same problem with this challenge. They are both VERY young and it really showed this week. They both had great food, but not a lot of interaction with their Girl Scout partner and Shane couldn't even remember his helper's name....not good form there!!

So I guess I feel the judges made the right decision and Shane's major fault is his age and lack of life experience. So good bye Shane, I am sure cooking with great success is in your future!!

P.S. I am NOT making a predicition on next week's eliminated contestant!!


No comments: