Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dedrick's Cheese

At today's Farmer's Market, I selected Dedrick's Cheese as my featured vendor.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
















As with most of the vendors at the Lake Tahoe Farmer's Market Dedrick's Cheese is located in Placerville CA. I have been to their shop and will be again in August when my son comes to visit, but am lucky to have these wonderful cheeses available weekly at the Farmer's Market.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are so many varieties of cheeses that I could not possibly put pictures of them all up, as it was I am putting two different pictures of cheese on this blog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dedrick's Cheese also carries gourmet salamis, these are positively wonderful!! I find them very hard and my idea of "European", a total gourmet treat!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flatbreads and many, many flavors of crackers are also found at Dedrick's Cheese.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just had to take a picture of this lemon tart.....what I really wanted to do was just grab it and take a big bite!!! But I used restraint and contented myself with this picture...so I could torture all of you with it too!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know this post has a lot of pictures, but believe it or not I had more and really struggled with which ones to include, it was a tough decision!!

In addition to all of this wonderful stuff, Dedrick' Cheese offers pates, baked goods, olives, vinegars, nuts, chocolates, breads, and cookies....I just love this store!!

Do yourself a favor and visit www.dedrickscheese.com and check out their web site. You will also find some fasinating information regarding cheeses in their "FAQ" section. You will enjoy the site and learn something to boot!!

Featuring a different vendor at the Lake Tahoe Farmer's Market every week is really fun. I love all the information I am learning about these hardworking people and the products they offer. Can't wait until next Tuesday!!

No comments: