Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thai Shrimp Gyoza

At Trader Joe's the other day I was looking through the frozen food section and found Thai Shrimp Gyoza. It sounded good so I decided to try them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can pan fry, steam, or microwave these. I chose to steam them.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here they are in the steamer. They taste like egg rolls, which I really like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are the entree I made the other day to go with the Thai Shrimp Gyoza. Have you ever seen those bacon wrapped small fillets at the the store? That is what is in these puff pastry bundles. Sort of my take on Beef Wellington.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To avoid the pastry becoming soggy on the bottom, I just cut the bottom out. It was the best solution I could think of to avoid "soggy bottom".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is the "Beef Wellington" and steamed Thai Shrimp Gyoza. It was all pretty good...I will try this again!!

No comments: