Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tahoe Mountain Soap Company

So what does a soap company have to do with a food blog??? Good question....it just so happens, they are a vendor at the Lake Tahoe Farmer's Market and the vendor I selected to feature this week. So sorry to digress from food, but in my defense, these all natural soaps have ingredients such as oatmeal, honey, lemon, cinnamon, rosemary, peppermint and vanilla. So I guess technically I can put The Tahoe Mountain Soap Company on my blog!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The sign actually says it all. They also have a web site http://www.tahoemountainsoap.com/.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some of the soaps made by The Tahoe Mountain Soap company are Honey Citrus Scrub, Cocoa Butter, Apricot Oatmeal, Lavender, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Peppemint, Eucalyptus, Mandarin Lime Calendula, Oatmeal Rose, and Apricot Vanilla. With that selection everyone can find one that suits! And for people like me they have two soaps that are unscented.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Handmade Moisturizing Lotion is another product made by the Tahoe Mountain Soap Company.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rock Island Sea Wool Natural Sponges are also offered by the Tahoe Mountain Soap Company. I'm pretty sure this giant one is for display only!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ah, these are more like it!! Also notice the natural lava pumice stones...my helps to keep my heels smooth!! Take some time and check out the website: http://www.tahoemountainsoap.com/.

No comments: